Why should you make the choice to exhibit at the 18th World Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems? The continuing goal of the World Congress and Annual Meeting is to promote awareness and deployment of ITS technologies, so it is our mission to connect attendees with the products, systems and innovations that make the ITS vision a reality in North America and around the world.
Exhibit Hall Hours (No one under the age of 18 will be admitted to the exhibition)
Monday, October 17
11:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, October 18
10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday, October 19
10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, October 20
10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Visit our Exhibition Hall Page for a list of exhibitors, a map of the exhibit floor and instructions on how to become an exhibitor. Also read our Exhibitor Prospectus and download the Exhibit Space Application.
State Chapters at the 2011 ITS World Congress
State Chapters have the opportunity to exhibit at the ITS World Congress as a part of the ITS America Pavilion. Please see the State Chapter Exhibitor Registration Form for different exhibitor options and return the completed form to Barbara O'Connor at email@example.com.
Cost of booth space: $4,400 per 10' x 10' reserved
Your Booth Includes:
- 8' high draped back wall and 3' high draped side wall (inline booths)
- 7" x 44" Booth ID sign (inline booths)
- (4) Exhibitor Personnel registrations per 10' x 10' booth reserved (maximum 25 per company)
- Complimentary lunch for exhibit staff during Exhibit Hours
- (25) One-day Exhibit Hall registrations to distribute to prospects and clients
- (2) Complimentary Educational Session passes per 10' x 10' booth reserved
America (U.S., Canada, Latin America, South America)
Ms. Carly DiVito
Tel.: +1 312 541 0567
Ms. Alla Morley
Tel: +44 (0) 207 973 6655
Mr. Yoshizawa Ikuo
Tel: +81 3 5777 1013
Who should exhibit? Companies who provide ITS Solutions relating to:
- Virtual Trade Show: Web page featuring your organization's information, including logo and product information; provides attendees and media with extra coverage months before, during and post-show.
- Preliminary Program: Provides pre-meeting exposure before tens of thousands of prospective delegates.
- Final Program & Exhibitor Directory: Listing in a resource directory that is distributed to all show attendees for them to keep as a year-round resource.
- Exhibit Hall Passes: An opportunity to contact prospects and clients with a personal invitation to see you at the leading ITS event.
- Media: Opportunity to provide advance press information directly to media that are attending the event.
- On-Site Press Office: Opportunity to distribute press and corporate information to attending media.
- Unopposed Exhibit Hall Hours: More exclusive exhibit time than ever before to connect with prospective and current buyers.
- Networking Events in the Exhibit Hall: Even more valuable time to connect with your customers over daily lunches and the opening night reception.
- Educational Session Passes: Gain knowledge and network with your customers.
Strategic Marketing Campaign: ITS America is building excitement! We are developing a multi-tiered promotion and public relations campaign designed to attract ITS professionals - high-level buyers prepared to make purchasing decisions right on the exhibit floor at the World Congress & Annual Meeting:
- Show listings, editorial coverage and advertisements in core industry magazines that reach readers worldwide.
- Mention on the event Web site, which contains a show floor plan and expanded exhibitor listings to reinforce your position as an industry leader.
- Industry partner cooperative marketing and attendee recruitment campaigns that reach thousands of additional prospects worldwide.
Advanced traffic management systems
Central control room/traffic operations systems
Commercial vehicle operations
Electronic toll/fare collection systems
Fleet management systems
GPS/GIS technology applications
Intermodal systems integration
In-vehicle navigation system/safety devices
Location-based technology and services
Mayday support systems
Modeling and simulation tools
Obstacle warning systems
Parking management systems
Personal intelligence networks
Signaling and control systems
Traveler information systems
Variable message signs
Vehicle safety systems