Press registration for the 18th World Congress and ITS America Annual Meeting & Exposition is now open.
As World Congress is expected to draw more than 10,000 attendees, we are expecting media representatives from all over the world to attend! Don't miss this opportunity to provide your audience the latest news on innovative products and services that will transform the transportation landscape. By participating you will also have the opportunity to interview key industry leaders that will speak at the ITS America Annual Meeting and 18th World Congress.
Attend and provide your audience the latest trends and information about the progress of the biggest American and international projects in the transportation sector. Knowledge is power!
Credentials for Qualified Press
Complimentary registrations are available for working trade, business, and consumer reporters, as well as freelance writers and analysts who work in the transportation or business fields. Those requesting complimentary press registration must be currently employed by an established news outlet:
Note to Freelancers and Bloggers: Prior to approving requests, the following information will be requested:
- Trade and Business Publications/Newspaper and Wire Services
- Broadcast TV/Radio Reporters, Producers and Camera/Sound Crews
- Freelance Writers/Reporters/Authors (must present an original letter of assignment or a copy of your contract onsite from the editor-in-chief at a news organization)
Submitting a Request for Credentials
- Freelancers - Copy of or an Internet link to a published industry-related article from the last six months (must have name in byline); or a current press photo ID.
- Bloggers - A link to an industry-related blog entry posted within the past six months with your name in the byline.
In order to process your request, you can send an e-mail containing your full contact information to email@example.com. Upon approval, all press registrants will receive a confirmation of their status via e-mail.
Picking Up Your Press Badge
Press badges allow entry to exhibits, sessions, special networking events, and technology demonstrations. Pre-registered press badges will not be mailed. All badges will be available onsite in the Press Room. When you pick up your press badge, you will be asked to provide your business card and photo ID.
We cannot issue credentials to publishers, those who write content for non-media Web sites, personal blogs, membership newsletters, industry analysts, contributing writers not currently under contract with a publication, corporate officers, or sales, advertising, public relations or technical support staff from any organization. Press credentials are provided for editorial purposes only. Registered press is not allowed to engage in advertising sales activities while attending ITS America events.